Screen Printing Workshop with Cyan Shores
$75 for 7 Shirts - Screen Printing Workshop by Cyan Shores Screen Printing
When: Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 6pm to 9pm
This is a 3 hour class that teaches the basics of screen printing and gives you time to print your own shirts. The first hour will be located at Elizabeth Ave. Station and will end at Cyan Shores Screen Printing (located a block away across from Grandview Public Market)
Only 10 spots will be made available!
Screen Printing Class by Cyan Shores Screen Printing
- Learn how to make your own Shirts!
- Learn every step of Screen Printing process
- Printing out your Image/Design to a shirt!
- Learn how to start printing in your own home or garage
- Learn how to put any design on a shirt
- Learn where to buy affordable materials and ink
- Learn the difference between Screen Printing vs DTG vs Heat Press vs Sublimation